Located on Columbia Road in Adams Morgan, "1830" is a historically designated, mixed-use row house converted back to its traditional configuration, a 1st floor office and gallery space and a single family residence. The commercial space has been fitted for a small vintage furniture, art and accessories shop that will be open occasionally and by appointment.

The house was built in 1900.

 

1830 logo 2_edited.png